Followers

Thursday 1 June 2017

June challenge - Rhedd's Creative Spirit

Hello all, second post this morning!

It's time for a new challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit, and I made another ATB (getting quite the collection now!). As the weather has been so lovely, I decided to go with a nautical theme.

I used a 3" ATB blank from Fernli Designs, and some beautiful papers from 7 Gypsies.


Instead of using card to mat the gorgeous 7 Gypsies ephemera, I used pieces of Hessian. I always think it has a natural look that goes great with a seaside theme!


As you're reading this, I should be back on the exact beach I found these seashells two years ago. Good thing I'll be able to replenish my stock!

That's it from me! I hope you'll come play with us this month!

Sammy-x

6 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

what a fab idea using hessian as the backdrop to your beautiful seaside ATB - beautiful hun xx

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Sammy I hope there are glorious seashells laying on your beach to admire. relaxing and slashing in the ocean...it doesn't get any better. Each time you look at your ATB it will be a lovely memory. Have Fun!

Rupa Swaminathan said...

So beautifully adorned with your collection of shells. Lovely work Sammy.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE the hessian mats!!! Gorgeous creation hun, the 7 gypsies paper is stunning and the overall effect is absolutely brilliant. Love this nautical themed creation. Stunning hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sandra Wright. said...

You know I adore anything nautical..so I adore your ATB...the matting behind your labels is a great touch and I love the shells...perfect..x

SewPaperPaint said...

This is really amazing and I adore the bundle of shells in the corner. Fabulousness! Hugs, Autumn