Followers

Monday 1 May 2017

May challenge - Altered Eclectics

Morning all,

Ohhhh, it's May! That means it's not long until we go on holiday! Really need it, as instead of cutting down at work like I was supposed to, my work has about doubled since before Christmas. Something's gotta give, and I'd rather it wasn't me! lol.

On a more fun note, it's time for a new challenge over at Altered Eclectics!

I had some fun with a trio of mini canvases (each 10cm square).



The colours haven't quite come out as true to life as I'd hoped, but I'm really loving the crackle medium I used here, and the penny farthing is one of my favourite charms ever. The charms and flowers all came out of a recent Craft Box, as did the gorgeous gold micro beads.

The music is from an actual sheet of music. We got donated a whole stack of it at work, and some were not fit to be sold (falling apart), but perfect for crafting with! Of course, I bought some to play on the piano as well as the craft desk too, lol.

I hope you're feeling inspired to come and play with us this month!

Back in just a minute with another post!

Sammy-x

7 comments:

Lozzy said...

these are fab Sammy...Hugs Lozzy x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

aww these are adorable - I applaud you being so clever as to creating small - stunning hun x

Judy McKay said...

Lovely mixed media minis Sammy. Very creative. judy

Jane Royston said...

These are gorgeous Sammy, love the vintage feel! Jane :) xx

Sandra Wright. said...

These are right up my street aren't they..love them and I love how you achieved such a good crackle effect..what did you use?...x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh these are fab too! Love the crackled finish and those fabby metal embellies. Gorgeous hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

SewPaperPaint said...

These are AAAAAAh-MAzing! WOW! Stunning work and love that you did a trio! Hugs, Autumn PS. Happy National Scrapbook Day!