Followers

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Men wear hats too!

Hi all,

Almost forgot to blog the second "hat" tag I'd made for the Go Tag Thursday hat challenge!

I went with a similar idea (hats, naturally, and the TH motif paper), but went a little more masculine this time, with a fab Artistic Outpost stamp, and the word "fly" from the same set.



Really loving this motif paper. Have had it in my stash for ages, but only just got around to trying it out!

That's all from me for now. I have bedding that apparently won't change itself. *sigh*

Have an awesomesauce day!

Sammy-x

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Oooh fabby! Love those deep, dark colours! xxx

Valerija said...

This is gorgeous! Love this beautiful image.
Valerija xx

cotnob said...

A super tag Sammy, a great image and background.
Pauline
x

Sandra Wright. said...

Another fab Tag Sammy..I see you have that set of stunning stamps too, they are great.
Thank you so much for playing a long in the challenge at Go Tag Thursday this week..x