Followers

Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas Presents - Sweet Stampin' DT


I don't know about you guys, but I just can't seem to keep up at the moment! So very behind with everything, and we're sorting out son's bedroom (it's only sever years overdue! lol), so no rest for the wicked at all...

There is however, a fun new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'. If, like me, you're still nowhere near ready with your Christmas cards yet, why not use this as an excuse to play along with our Christmas Presents theme this week?

I used one of my favourite LOTV Christmas stamps, and made another card in the "set"


Papers are Dovecraft again, and I even managed to dig out my Stickles for her hat and scarf. The sentiment is also LOTV.

Hope you're all well,

Have a great weekend!

Sammy-x

9 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely and traditional looking card Sammy.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Pamellia said...

Sweet holiday card Sammy. Adorable image and I love plaid patterns for Christmas! hugs :)

Unknown said...

Just beautiful!! Live the colours and papers! Perfect and traditional
Lucy x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sammy, such a sweet image and great design.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sammy, I like the image and the papers
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

They really are the most adorable couple Sammy, love the papers too (one of my many unused collections!!) xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Sammy. Love that tartan paper and cute LOTV pair. Hope the room reno', is going well for your boy. I have my two to do over the Summer break here. Enjoy the lead up to Christmas, I'm drowning in 'to do' lists! LOL. Big hugs, Wends x

Margaret Mifsud said...

Oh how sweet and so very pretty!! Love the tartan paper and the really cute image .. just adorable!! Hope the room sorting goes smoothly, I know how stressful that can be sometimes. hugs xx

Lozzy said...

So sweet Sammy and love the traditional colours...Hugs Lozzy x
im saying roll on Christmas now so get back to normal lol