Followers

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Texture stamps - Crafters' Palette DT

Morning all,

Ok, first of all... You all fail at guessing football teams (or in the case of my American friends, soccer). :-P
My wee brother lives up north in Scotland. Aberdeen to be precise. And yes, he supports the Dons. (That's Aberdeen FC to the layman, lol)
Of course, you can all be forgiven as red is easily the most common team colour out there it seems, but that's not going to stop me from eating the virtual cookie all by myself! *nom!*
My personal favourite team actually has one of the most recognisable strips out there, so keep an eye open for that appearing on a card one day soon...

Now, onto the business of the day:

The product of the month over at Crafters' Palette is Kaisercraft texture stamps. I decorated a wooden heart using one of them.


If you'd like more details, why not pop over to the blog?

I hope you'll all have a lovely day. My parents may be popping in today, as they're on holiday in Wales, so within day-trip distance for once. As we only see them a couple of times a year, this is cause for much jubilation from the kids and myself (hubby is working late, so it's not making any difference to him, lol), although also cause for a panicked "Why has my self-cleaning oven not cleaned itself" moment.

Until tomorrow!

Sammy-x

11 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely clean and elegant design Sammy and the pearls add a real touch of elegance.

B x

Jane Savage said...

So very beautiful, Sammy! Perfect for a wedding gift! Oh, and by the way, the ‘self-cleaning oven’ is a myth!! I know I have even bought mine some Marigolds and it still refuses to make any kind of effort! xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous decoration

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and gorgeous added goodies. ♥
 {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Beautiful and elegant perfect little hanging plaque!
Lucy x

An Occasional Genius said...

That is simply gorgeous hon. Have to say I knew already I know nothing about footbal and it's a fact I can live with lol! You enjoy that cookie only make it a actual one, not virtual ;-) xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sammy, so pretty.
Pauline
x

MaryH said...

A lovely hanger to have in view to brighten your day. Especially like the sentiment with the gleam of the pearls too. Hope you will have a wonderful visit with your folks, and they won't care that your oven isn't clean! Thanks for explaining about the football (which is the USA soccer. I always wonder at how the names got changed around). TFS & Hugs

Christine L said...

This is so pretty Sammy...... I love how you've added all the gorgeous pearls around it..

Hmmmm to Aberdeen........ I would never have got that in a month of Sundays! LOL!

Big hugs
Christine x

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a brilliant idea Sammy! I have some of these shapes somewhere (yeah somewhere! lol) and was wondering what to do with them. Love this! Judy x

Kat W said...

Ha ha, that was a bit more northern than we were all thinking!
Your hanging heart is utterly beautiful; all those pearls and the pretty texture stamp are so very elegant :-)
I hope you got to see your parents and had a lovely time.
Big hugs, Kat xx