Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

Red/ love - Buckwells Crafty Challenge DT

Good morning everyone!

It's February already! That was fast! And of course it also means there's some new challenges happening... First of all, the February theme over at Buckwells Crafty Challenge is, unsurprisingly Love/red.

Our sponsor this month is Kenny K, and IO got to use the super fab image Brianna Blaster.

I figured it would make an awesome image for hubby's valentine's card, so I killed two birds with one stone :-)


I coloured Brianna with my Promarkers, and teamed her up with some MME papers and Buckwell Craft Supplies ribbon.

Now, there's 3 chances to win this month at Buckwells! You could win some digis from Kenny K, or two lucky winner can get their hands on some of the new digi papers available from Buckwells. So why not come and play along?

Right then, I shall be back in an hour with my next project... Watch this space!

Sammy-x

9 comments:

Christine L said...

Wowwww you've been so busy lately! Loving this fabbie image and I'm sure your hubby will too.. Your red colouring is perfect in front of the gorgeous red heart!

Hugs
Christine x

brenda said...

Great Valentines card Sammy.

Have a good Sunday and if it's as cold there than here keep warm.

B x

Sue said...

Fabulous card, I love the design and gorgeous colours.
Sue xx

Sarah said...

Good job Sammy, such a great design xx

Sue said...

This is great Sammy!!! I was going to ask you how you combine two DT challenges in one day but you've answered my question hahahaha huggles Sue xxx

Pamellia said...

Very sassy!! Love the red against the black Sammie, great contrast! hugs :)

Jacee said...

Fabulous valentine Sammy
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Judith said...

Fab valentines card Sammy - i love those latered hearts - very dramatic! hugs Judith x

aussie aNNie said...

Love your creation,this is a most stunning image, it’s gorgeous and the beauties added....thanks for always popping into my blog. my internet has been down so sorry if I missed a few lovely cards....♥ aNNie



{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}